I just had a thought…
If you would like to buy for a loved one, The Isolation Chronicles Book one or two (£34 + P&P) Or both books (£60 + UK P&P) or anything else! I could send it directly to your recipient, nicely wrapped with an enclosed gift card (free) chosen by you from my card collection. Let me know….
What I make
I am a rural artist, working at Beechenhill Farm, my family’s organic farm, in the beautiful Peak District National Park in the centre of rural England. I belong to Peak District Artisans who celebrate individual creativity and collective excellence.
My company is Beechenhill Artworks Ltd, registered number: 03583912 (England & Wales) Registered Office The Old Vicarage, 51 St John Street, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, DE6 1GP
I believe in:
- Integrity – using skill and pure materials, true to the tradition
- Honesty – listening hard and telling the stories I’m told
- Respect – acknowledging the sources of my inspiration and knowledge
- Quality – the best materials, linens and frames
- Service – the best possible customer experience
- Sustainability – reducing my impact on the environment