Sue Prince Artist Terms and Conditions
Beechenhill Artworks Ltd Trading as Sue Prince Artist
Registered Number: 03583912 (England & Wales)
Registered Office The Old Vicarage, 51 St John Street, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, DE6 1GP
Beechenhill Artworks Ltd trading as Sue Prince Artist provides original works of art, prints and other items for sale. Please read carefully the following terms and conditions. Sue Prince Artist also trading as Beechenhill Artworks Ltd
Please see Workshop Terms and Conditions below
Prints are sized to fit A4, A3, A2, A1 and A0 paper and canvas sizes. The length of the paintings will determine the paper size used.
Canvas Print Sizes:
A3 + 10cm white border
A1 inc 10cm white border
Paper Print Sizes:
Credit/Debit Card and Paypal
Payment online by credit/debit card and PayPal is accepted. Credit/debit card payments are securely processed by PayPal and currency conversion is automatic so payments may be made from most countries and bank accounts worldwide. Paypal has a very high level of security, customer privacy and protection, all transactions are performed over maximum security SSL encryption and your card/bank details are not stored or made available to us in any way.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
Currently there is no VAT charged. Sue Prince Artist reserves the right to change this at any time.
We endeavour to have the goods arrive within 7 days of order confirmation, but please allow a maximum of 30 days for delivery.
Prints and unframed originals: Postage to Europe (as defined by the Post Office) will cost an additional amounts. Postage to the USA and other destinations would be by quotation. This is not a ‘signed for’ or equivalent service.
Framed originals (no glass): Postage to Europe (as defined by the Post Office) will cost an additional amount. Postage to the USA and other destinations would be by quotation. This is not a ‘signed for’ or equivalent service.
Please contact us if you wish to discuss alternative delivery arrangements.
You may cancel your order for any reason up to 14 days after you receive the goods (the statutory minimum is 7 days). Notice of cancellation should be sent to Sue@beechenhill.co.uk – cancellations must be received in writing. Goods must be returned in the original condition and shipped at your cost. The goods must be securely wrapped and packaged before shipping in the original packaging or similar equivalent. Once the returned goods have been received and checked, you will be issued a full refund, usually via the same payment method used for purchase (e.g. paypal refund).
We reserve the right to cancel any order for an Original Work of Art or Printed Work placed via the website if we determine that the item is mispriced, out of stock, discontinued, or otherwise unavailable at the price listed via the Site. If we cancel an order placed via the website, we will send you an email confirmation of such cancellation and you will not be charged for your order.
Our customer services number is +44 (0) 1335 310467 and email is Sue@beechenhill.co.uk – we will endeavour to respond promptly and at the latest within 2 working days.
All original artworks are signed by the artist. Framed originals contain glass.
Sue Prince Artist also trading as Beechenhill Artworks Ltd
Registered number: 03583912 (England and Wales)
Registered Office: 21 Eastgate Business Centre, Eastern Avenue, Burton upon Trent Staffordshire, DE13 0AT
Workshop Terms and Conditions
1. By booking a place on a workshop, either verbally, by e-mail or via a booking form, you are accepting the terms and conditions set out below. The cost for attending the workshop will be as stated on the appropriate page of my website at the time of booking. Each workshop will be run by Sue Prince, Beechenhill Farm, Ilam, Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 2BD unless otherwise stated.
2.Unless otherwise stated, payment for day and evening workshop places is required in full in advance before a place can be confirmed. Places can be held without obligation until 6 weeks before the workshop date. If payment is not received by 6 weeks before the workshop date, your place will be cancelled and may be offered to another person.
3. For weekend workshops, a non-refundable £50 deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your place. The balance payment is due 8 weeks before the workshop date. If payment is not received by 8 weeks before the workshop date, your place will be cancelled and may be offered to another person.
4. You are invited to make payment either by BACS or by responding to an invoice. Details will be forwarded to you at the time of booking and when payment is due.
5. You will receive confirmation of receipt of payment and any final workshop information by e-mail.
6. Vouchers purchased from Sue Prince Artist may be used in payment. A voucher is deemed to have been spent at the time that payment is normally due. Cancellation terms will be as per paragraph 7 below.
7.Payment is non-refundable. However, if I am notified of cancellation AND your place can be filled, you will have the option of transferring your booking to a suitable alternative workshop.
8.We reserve the right to cancel a workshop should there be insufficient demand, or as a result of any other extenuating circumstances. In such an event, payment will be refunded in full as soon as is reasonably possible after cancellation.
9. There may be circumstances in which I need to postpone a workshop or change the venue at which a workshop is to be held and if I do, I shall advise you of this as soon as reasonably possible. If as a result, you are unable to attend the workshop, you will receive a full refund.
10. My sole liability in relation to any cancellation, postponement or change of venue shall be limited to the price paid by you for such workshop and I shall not be liable under any circumstances for any consequential losses.
11.Workshops will run with a minimum of 5 persons. The maximum number of people will not exceed 12 persons. However, there may be some circumstances when numbers will vary dependent on the workshop project. This will be specified in the workshop information on the website.
13.Information about each workshop, including the location, is published on my website prior to booking and I will deliver the workshop in accordance with that information.
14. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright for workshop notes, instructions, designs and photographs belongs to me and may not be reproduced in any medium without our prior written consent.
15. Tea, coffee, home-made biscuits and cake are provided on workshops at no additional charge. A gluten-free cake option is normally available.
Should you have any food allergies or other specific requirements please let me know at the time of booking and I will do my best to accommodate you. However, as cakes and biscuits are prepared in a home kitchen, I cannot guarantee that refreshments are free from ingredients that may affect those with food allergies, but all efforts are made to minimise this risk where requested. We will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to food consumed during workshops.